- At the rate specified in the relevant provision of this Act
- At the rate or rates in force
- At the rate of 20%
To reduce the compliance burden of foreign companies and non-residents, the Finance Act, 2016 has relaxed the condition of obtaining a PAN by such foreign companies and non-residents, subject to the recipient foreign companies or non-residents (deductee) furnishing the following details:
- Email id
- Contact Number
- Address in the country or specified territory outside India of the home country of the non-resident
a certificate of residence in any country or specified territory outside India from the government of that country or specified territory if the law of that country or specified territory provides for the issuance of such certificate i.e. Tax Residency Certificate (TRC); and Tax Identification Number (TIN) of the non-resident in the country or specified territory of his residence and, in case no such number is available, a unique number on the basis of which the non-resident is identified by the government of that country or specified territory of which he claims to be a resident.
- Pan Card Copy
- Indian Address Proof
- Overseas Address prof
- Tax Identification Number
NRI other than US-Canada can invest in all AMC.
For US – Canada residence there is limitation of AMC’s. They can invest in below AMC’s only.
- Aditya Birla Asset Management Company.
- L&T Asset Management Company.
- SBI Asset Management Company.
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company.
- Sundaram Asset Management Company.